|Company||Bayport Financial Services|
|Location||Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa|
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and
requests about products and services. This can be done telephonically through Inbound calls,
electronically and or walk in clients. Ensure end to end client satisfaction delivery and experience.
|Job Functions||Administration,Call Centre,Client Services,Finance,Quality Control|
1. STRATEGIC INITIATIVES
• Utilize the prescribed Quality Assurance score card/evaluation as a guideline when interacting with
• Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive behavioural and process improvements
that positively impact the customer’s experience.
• Comply with productivity measures as per Performance contract.
• Adhere to Departmental policies and procedures.
• Efficiently gather customer information and educate the customer where applicable to reduce
• Professionally handle Incoming calls from customers and ensure that their issues are resolved
both promptly and thoroughly.
• Service client calls or e-mails as per quality assurance standards.
• Provide Quality service and query resolution in a variety of areas including but not limited to:
Account Enquiries, Payment arrangements, Loan application status, Insurance etc.
• Take ownership of the call/enquiry and contribute to the improvement of first call resolution.
• Accurately update a brief summary of actions taken while assisting a client.
• Support colleagues and work effectively as a team member. (E.g., Handling a specific language
call, or providing information to a new staff member)
3. STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within turnaround times and
follow up to ensure resolution.
• Utilize all systems and resources at your disposal effectively to provide clients with correct
• Engage with various departments equipping yourself with new and updated processes
• Matric or NQF level 4 qualification
DESIRED/ PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
• FAIS Accreditation
• NQF L4/L5 Banking course
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
• Computer Literacy
• Excellent Telephone and Email Etiquette
• >12 months client service / call center experience –Advantage
• >12 months collections and negotiating experience.
• Advantage is you have experience on the following systems:
▪ Collect Smart
|Job Closing Date||11/06/2021|