|Reference #||Regional Sales Manager//Pretoria|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the combined revenue &
customer growth objectives of the various sales teams within the regional Hub.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Responsible for the achievement of the regional Hub’s revenue & customer growth targets.
• Indepth knowledge of Herotel’s entire product range.
• Working with the regional and NSO marketing teams to formulate digital and local marketing plans that are
aligned to the growth objectives.
• Line management of all sales staff in the Hub:
• Recruiting, selecting, orientating, and training sales employees.
• Ongoing mentoring & coaching to becoming a high-performance team.
• Tracking of sales team performance via monthly KPAs.
• Management of all departmental disciplinary issues.
• Developing tactical sales plans for the achievement of the regional targets.
• Managing accurate short- and medium-term sales forecasts for the Hub.
• Meticulous lead generation and sales pipeline management.
• Tracking and reporting key sales metrics on a daily basis.
• Ensuring strict departmental adherence to all SOPs and other internal processes & procedures.
• Preparing detailed analysis reports of sales results, team performance, and regional growth trends for
• Actively tracking and analysis of key competitor activities.
• Cultivating cross-functional teamwork with all other departments in the regional Hub.
• Leading by example with the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and adherence to company
policies and procedures.
• Always portray the company to stakeholders in a positive manner.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills: -
• Ambition and a determination to succeed
• Strong interpersonal skills
• A charismatic team leader
• Excellent negotiation & persuasive skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Great presentation skills
• Always customer oriented, making customers and their needs a primary focus
• An ability to forge strong working relationships with other departmental managers
• Strong data analysis and report writing skills
• High resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Minimum of a matric, preferably a tertiary commercial qualification
• 5+ years proven track record as a successful sales manager in the telecoms industry
• A proven track record in exceeding sales targets
• In-depth knowledge of sales management best practices
• Experience in developing & leading high-performance sales teams
|Job Closing Date||18/06/2021|