|Reference #||Sales Agent - Pretoria|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Sales Agent will be responsible for selling fibre and wireless connectivity products
primarily to the Residential market. The role also requires actively calling on potential new clients such as pole
hosts, residential estates and other communities. An important aspect of the job is maintaining good customer
relationships, accurate communication and excellent product knowledge.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Calling on residential customers in the region to sell the Company’s fibre and wireless products, including
signing up of pole hosts and residential estates.
• Answering incoming sales calls and process leads.
• Achieving personal monthly sales objectives and KPIs as set by management.
• Maintaining the Company’s customer base via effective account management principles.
• Growing the Company’s customer base via identification of new opportunities and converting those
opportunities into new clients.
• Tracking and reporting key personal sales metrics on a daily basis.
• Meticulous lead generation and sales pipeline management.
• Meticulous management of tickets and leads.
• Conducting desktop feasibility studies and site surveys for customers (Fibre/Wireless.
• Ensuring strict adherence to all SOPs and other internal processes & procedures.
• Capturing customer information, orders, invoices, compliances and all related information accurately on
• Attending and assisting with marketing events where required.
• Actively communicate of key competitor activities.
• Embodying the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and adherence to company policies and
• Effectively following-through of all tasks assigned by management.
• Always portraying the company to stakeholders in a positive manner
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills: -
• Minimum 2-3 years sales and technical experience (telecoms/IT space)
• Proven sales record
• Ownership – able to take responsibility, troubleshoot problems and work with teams
• Ability to work under pressure and comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment
• Able to cultivate trust and credibility and maintain strong working relationships
• Relationship building skills
• Good negotiation and deal closing skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Self-management & time management
• Matric is required
|Job Closing Date||18/06/2021|