|Company||The Beverage Company|
|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa|
Accountable for own work within defined operating procedures, standards and work routines.
To create merchandising impact to support the Sales team in delivering sustainable growth, brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
|Industries||Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Food & Beverages,Retail,Sales|
Key Accountabilities and Outputs
• Prepare for display building
• Determine equipment selection and operation
• Determine pre-call planning
• Build effective and creative displays
• Determine which product is on promotion
• Confirm negotiated space with outlet
• Erect point of sale material
• Apply ticket writing techniques.
• Position products in relation to available designated areas
• Develop and maintain sound business relationships.
• Perform housekeeping and administration duties.
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4
• Up to 2 years experience (Operational Execution) Experience as a Junior Merchandiser merchandising, preferably in FMCG market.
Critical Success Factors
• Customer Perspective
• Basic e-mail, fax or mail correspondence
• Proactive identification of problems that are concrete and procedural, apply known solutions in line with guidelines provided or escalate more difficult problems to superiors.
• Others in own work area
• Asks questions to identify customer needs or expectations
• Follows through and meets personal commitments to others on time
• Takes responsibilities seriously and consistently meets the clients’ expectations for quality, service, and professionalism.
• Continuously monitors delivery to make sure the customer is receiving good service
• Shows a strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations
• Able to own responsibility for mistakes, apologise and make suitable changes to services
Planning and Organising
• Manages time effectively, ensuring effective completion of tasks under stressful deadlines.
• Able to prioritise activities and resources, ensuring that results are achieved effectively.
• Able to evaluate progress and make appropriate adjustments to initial plans, ensuring a successful outcome.
• Ability to persevere until an effective outcome is reached.
• Takes into account another's viewpoint when stating a point.
• Looks at all available avenues of influencing another's decision.
• Looks for a win-win scenario when influencing another's decision.
• Increases performance expectations when success has been achieved
• Seeks out sources of information, including trade associations, “best practice” companies, customers, peers, subordinates, etc.
• Finds ways to fast-adapt improvement ideas to work processes
|Job Closing Date||18/06/2021|