|Company||Stefanutti Stocks Coastal|
|Location||Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa|
Stefanutti Stocks Coastal is looking for a Foreman (Building) to be employed on a Limited Duration Contract for a project in Port Elizabeth. The successful candidate will be required supervise and co-ordinate the activities of construction trade workers. Oversee Production, Quality, Labour, Safety & Planning and must reside in Port Elizabeth.
. Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of construction trade workers
· Direct and lead workers engaged in construction activities.
· Assigns work to employees using material and worker requirements data.
· Confers with staff and workers to ensure production and personnel problems are resolved.
· Examines and inspects work progress, equipment and construction activities to verify safety and ensure
that specifications are met.
· Estimates material and worker requirements to complete job
· Reads specifications and/or drawings to determine construction requirements
· Analyses and plans installation and construction of equipment and structures
· Locates, measures and marks location and placement of structures and equipment
· Records information such as personnel, production and operational data on specified forms and reports
· Recommends measures to improve production methods and equipment performance to increase
efficiency and safety
· Assists workers engaged in construction activities, using hand tools and equipment
· Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events or the environment to detect or assess
· Scheduling events, programs and activities as well as the work of others.
· Reporting – ensure that the Site Supervisor is informed of progress and activities on site
· Ensure that the Supervisor is kept informed of progress and activities on site.
· Providing information to supervisors, peers and subordinates in terms of site activities
. 5 Years relevant experience in the construction / engineering environment
. Management of Resources & Materials
. Equipment Selection
. Ability to issue clear instructions and supervise construction workers.
. Maintain Relationships with critical role players (Site Agent / Surveyor / Artisans / Section Leaders)
|Job Closing Date||15/06/2021|