|Company||Letshego Financial Services Lesotho|
|Location||Maseru, Maseru, Lesotho|
The main purpose of the role is to provide accurate, timeous and relevant financial information to facilitate decision-making and controls and ensure that monetary transactions are controlled and processed timeously at the country level
|Job Functions||Accounting,Financial Planning,Payroll,Procurement,Purchasing,Tax,Tendering|
Critical Deliverables /Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Summarise current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
2. Reconcile country financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
3. Maintain country financial security by adhering to internal controls
4. Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends.
5. Analyse financial statements for discrepancies, coding errors and issues requiring research and resolution.
6. Prepare financial information for external audits and coordinate with management and external auditors to provide requested schedules and support.
7. Prepare monthly tax provision accrual calculation, quarterly budget/projection, and annual effective tax rate forecasting.
8. Prepare tax filings to maintain compliance with country tax laws while minimising the tax burden.
9. Prepare filing of annual income tax returns, extensions, and estimated tax payments.
Key Performance Indicators
1.Proactive in identifying process inefficiencies and offer suggestions for improvements.
2.Financial analysis that adds value to the business and allows for the making of strategically sound decisions.
3.Compliance reporting including performing month-end variance analysis commentary and preparing and analysing financial monitoring documents
1.1 Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar degree required
1.2 Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ post articles experience OR a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Accounting role; Financial Services experience is highly advantageous
1.3 Certifications: CA/ACCA/ACA or similar professional qualification essential
1.4 Knowledge: Sound knowledge of Accounting Financial management; Knowledge of Financial Reporting and the relevant statutory requirements; Working knowledge of the relevant accounting software
1.5 Skills:Strategic thinking and problem solving; Attention to accuracy and details; Ability to work to tight deadlines; Ability to convert analytical findings into business recommendations; Ability to identify risks and find solutions
|Job Closing Date||23/06/2021|
Any problems with registering/uploading your CV, please contact the HR Administrator at