|Company||Kamoto Copper Company S.A.|
|Reference #||118 / ORB075 / KCC / 21|
|Location||Kolwezi, Lualaba, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the|
Kamoto Copper Company SA (KCC) is a company incorporated under Congolese law located in Kolwezi, capital city of the Province of Lualaba, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
KCC operates on a large-scale copper and cobalt deposits, both open pit and underground, with high-grade mineral reserves. Metals production is conducted using up-to-date metallurgical processing.
KCC is also engaged in a vast program of socio-economic development of the DRC, through visible and sustainable achievements in the surrounding communities, particularly in the sectors of infrastructure, education, health and agriculture.
|Job Functions||Civil Engineering,Electronic Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Mining,Project Management|
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Coordinator, the incumbent will ensuring the precise and punctual planning of all elements related to the project and maintenance in order to ensure that all related activities are carried out in compliance with the planned deadlines and the resource plan.
The successful incumbent will:
- Ensure the monitoring work of AMT operations;
- Program, plan and organize daily operations;
- Correctly coding information and operations;
- Ensure the perfection of maintenance to establish a plan from reactive to proactive;
- Prepare the nomenclature for each model of equipment or tools in the factory;
- Provide the report regularly and on an ad hoc basis;
- Schedule and Organize service meetings;
- Keep the register of equipment and communication up to date;
- Develop the preventive maintenance program for the week according to the KCC maintenance strategy defined in AMT and prepare in advance the maintenance plan for the day;
- Produce daily the condition report of the equipment under his responsibility;
- Maintain the status of events related to preventive and corrective maintenance in AMT;
- Update the back logs by ensuring that the reality on the equipment corresponds to what is in the system;
- Preserve the frequency sequences of maintenance of Equipment Performance according to the manufacturer's recommendations;
- Provide the Coordinator with certain reports indicating Equipment Performance (KPI);
- Inform the Coordinator of the availability of equipment and other KPIs;
- Generate valid work orders related to warranty work;
- Optimize the management of residual charges on equipment in terms of logistics, deadlines and prevention;
- Produce cost reports allowing the hierarchy to make decisions on new purchase or reconditioning or even decommissioning;
- Complete preventive maintenance or repair work and notify the user;
- Produce equipment performance index reports;
- Take part in maintenance planning meetings: daily, weekly, monthly and annual;
- Popularize updated maintenance procedures in order to improve the reliability of equipment involved in production;
- Promote and respect the laws and policies of the company, in particular with regard to work safety;
|Job Closing Date||25/07/2021|