|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
The South African National Space Agency (SANSA) is a public entity under the National Department of Science and Innovation (DSI). SANSA has a mandate to drive the promotion and use of space and cooperation in space-related activities. To achieve this mandate, the Agency fosters research in space science and technology, advances space engineering programmes, and supports the creation of an environment conducive to industrial development in space technologies within the framework of national government policy. More information about the organization can be found at http://www.sansa.org.za
SANSA is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining employees who are passionate about the success of the national space industry. Personal growth, which is one of our values, encourages employees to invest time in education and training through bursaries and training courses offered to them.
SANSA thrives on our employees’ creativity, competencies, and expertise, and on their ingenuity to succeed in a high performing environment. If you aspire to the SANSA values of Service, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Personal Growth and Excellence, and living these in a fast paced and innovative environment, then SANSA could be the place for you. The following opportunity exists at the Head Office situated in Pretoria, Gauteng to be filled by an individual with the relevant skills, drive, competencies, qualifications and who puts the interests of the nation first, has a commercial mind-set, thinks like our customers, knowledge driven and people centric.
|Job Functions||Monitoring & Evaluation|
|Industries||Science & Technology|
Reporting to the Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Providing administrative and technical support relating to organisational planning and reporting;
• Implementation of SANSA organisational Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Frameworks and Monitoring & Evaluation Standard Operating Procedures;
• Implementation of SANSA’s Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting calendar in accordance with Legislative requirements;
• Assisting the M&E Manager with the collection, collation and analysis of performance data in support of the cross-functional monitoring, evaluation and reporting
functions of the Agency;
• Analysis of organisational performance against set performance standards / targets i.e., an assessment of actual versus expected results;
• Recording, managing and preserving M&E data in a safe and accessible way;
• Coordination of processes for compilation of Annual Performance Plans with key measures & targets, and key performance indicators;
• Analysing and discussing findings based on regular monitoring data;
• Providing technical support on M&E to relevant users of the performance monitoring and evaluation systems;
• Supporting business units and functions in the collation of organisational performance data;
• Assisting in all respects in the monitoring and evaluation of organisational performance; and
• Assisting in the preparation of quarterly and annual dashboards and reports.
A three (3) year Bachelor’s degree or National diploma in Public Administration/Business Management Sciences/Public and /or Development Sector Monitoring and Evaluation • An NQF level 7 qualification in these areas will be advantageous• A minimum 3 years’ Public Sector Monitoring & Evaluation experience • Four (4) years+ of Public Sector Monitoring & Evaluation experience will be advantageous. A valid Code EB driver’s license and willingness to travel.
Please NOTE that the appointment will be on a level commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Background verification, including criminal record, credit checks, security clearances, qualification and citizenship checks as well as competency assessment and psychometric testing, may form part of the selection process.
SANSA subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity and welcomes applications from all persons with disabilities.
Preference will be given to candidates in accordance with this.
Communication will only be conducted with short-listed candidates. If applicants have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, they must assume that their applications were unsuccessful.
|Job Closing Date||26/07/2021|