|Company||EP Management & Consultancy Services|
|Salary||$ 1,200.00 - 1,500.00 Monthly|
|Location||Maputo City, Maputo, Mozambique|
We are looking for well qualified individual to work as a Program Officer for a NGO in Maputo
|Job Functions||Project Management,Public Relations|
|Industries||Ngo / Non-Profit|
The Program Officer is expected to:
• Work actively on his/her tasks under the guidance of managers and supervisors, for producing reliable results, and contributing to improve the quality;
• Take charge of assisting work, both logistics and substance work in programs, general and accounting affairs. Also, to support the logistic work of the other Program Officers is in charge, when they are out of the office.
1. Program and project management in the Assigned Team, under the instruction of supervisory
Social Development Team:
• Implementation of on-going projects including necessary coordination with Mozambican institutions, development partners, Company HQs and Company experts/consultants as well as logistical arrangements and paper works;
• Formulation and planning of new projects;
• Management including participation in the sector meetings and elaboration of their report in Portuguese and English;
• Plan, implement and monitor the project’s budget expenditure;
• Keeping records (reports, documents, materials and files) appropriately;
• Procurement of equipment and services for company activities;
• Supposed sub-sectors are as follows: Education, Health (including Nutrition Program), Training Program (including Co-Creation Program), Scholarship Program (including
• Logistic work to support the other program officers in the same Assigned Team when they are out of the office.
Cooperation with Public Relations by helping the following activities:
• Create PR materials (calendar, notice boards, banners of projects and activities, photo panels, exhibition at the reception);
• Edit and write articles on newsletters (once per three months), company’s website (website of the company Mozambique office, Facebook, etc) on company’s projects in Portuguese / English and publish them;
• Other special tasks to be assigned by the Chief Representative of the Company office, within the range of his/her duties agreed. Such task may belong to the other Team than the Assigned Team, or may not belong to the Teams as common tasks.
• University graduate or equivalent;
• Related work experience or related study career;
• High English and Portuguese proficiency (reading, writing and speaking);
• Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Being able to work flexibly such as overtime working and business trip.
|Job Closing Date||12/08/2021|