|Company||Clinix Health Group|
|Location||Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Registered Nurse will promote and deliver quality patient care and wellness in accordance with industry standards and to execute
Nursing duties within the standards, procedures and protocols set down by the South African Nursing Council and Scope of Practice.
• Registered Nursing degree / diploma.
• Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
• BLS qualification.
• Post registration experience required at least 2+ years.
• Previous experience in a private hospital environment advantageous.
• Computer proficiency.
• Perform nursing duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and National Core
• Adhere to the principles and standards of patient advocacy according to the SANC Acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct,
Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, Code of Conduct, Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, National Millennium
Development goals and the responsibility of continuous professional development (CPD). Supervise, organise, lead and control quality
of care work for self and team adhering to therapeutic standards and goals.
• Actively participate in internal and external auditing processes, for example DOH, National Core Standards, SHERQ, SANC and Risk
• Document and maintain accurate files and records of patient medication and conduct ward rounds including accompanying Doctors
and other Medical Practitioners for creating and evaluating customized care plans including implementing.
• Monitor activities of nurses to ensure compliance with protocols, security, safety of patient environment, Group Nursing policies and
procedures, SANC requirements on findings through regular unit rounds.
|Job Closing Date||30/07/2021|