|Company||PEP a division of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd|
|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa|
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
BASED: Central Office
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Provide administrative support to the DC PS Manager and Regional Generalists to ensure the timeous implementation of all PS activities in alignment with the National PS Communication plan and ensure all PS documents, policies and practices and templates are kept up to date.
- Leave and payroll administration
- Handle and process DC payroll queries
- Ensure adherence to People Support Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Keep accurate records of all training and development practices and courses
- Administer and keep abreast of the Udemy courses provided to DC Dynamos
- Ensure all Job related information is updated on the DC Positions Quick Reference Guide and SOP
- Coordinate all competency based simulation/ in-basket exercises and psychological assessment
- Assist with recruitment, selection and onboarding of new Dynamos
- Assist with all Performance Development Plans administration as needed
- Ensure coordination of monthly Horizons and leadership training interventions
- Update and maintain Budget Control Document
- Procure DC functions requirements
- Compile DC Times four times a year
- Maintain National PS Communication Calendar
- Assist with the coordination of National and Regional Roadshows and conventions.
- Compile weekly birthday cards and distribute to all Dynamos
- Compile and distribute all Dynamo information in the DCs be it new engagements, promotions
- Coordinate and communicate with all Central Office PS team members
- Provide DC Leadership with all operational PS reports on a monthly basis to support operations teams.
- Point of contact for all central office people related issues
|Job Functions||Administration,Distribution,Human Resources|
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- 3 Year Degree/National Diploma in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or related field
- 1 - 2 Years’ experience in a generalist People Support/Human Resources Administrative position.
- Understanding of various HR Software systems, like HRMS or SAGE
- Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
- Knowledge of administrative processes and methodologies (e.g. design of filing systems)
- Knowledge of HR related processes and practices
- Good understanding of labour laws
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and prioritising skills
- String communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels in the organisation
- Exposure to financial ordering systems and administration
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 26 July 2021
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV and the Job Applicant POPIA Consents form (please find link below):
Click here to complete the POPIA Job Applicant consent form which is required for Internal and
External applicants: https://forms.gle/tzEcTrtuKzE5dh9M8
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines
|Job Closing Date||26/07/2021|