|Company||Eskom Pension and Provident Fund|
|Location||Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa|
To provide personal assistance and administrative support to the Exco Head and their team.
|Industries||Admin, Office & Support|
- Maintain the electronic diary of the Exco Head and management team by ensuring that meetings and events do not overlap.
- Notify all partied timeously of appointment changes and identify urgent matters that need to be brought to management’s attention.
MAINTAIN A FILING SYSTEM
- Maintain and update all records as per the appropriate procedure.
- Record a clear paper trail for all correspondence.
- Access information in a speedy and accurate manner, as required by Exco and management.
- Ensure that sensitive documentations are handled in a confidential manner and in compliance with POPIA.
PROVIDE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TO EXECUTIVE AND MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Follow up any matters requiring a response form the Exco Head timely.
- Act as communication liaison between Exco Head, employees and clients.
- Prepare agenda for meetings, and take minutes during meetings reflecting complete and true record of the meeting.
- Ensure relevant people receive management information e.g. copies of reports, presentations prior to and/or after the meeting.
- Ensure a confidential environment is upheld at all times.
- Attend to all administrative tasks in the office.
- Assist with administrative duties for special projects.
- Compose and bind documents (letters, memoranda, minutes, agendas, schedules, reports, etc).
- Attend to the accurate and timely typing of correspondence.
- Convey information by means of written documentation in an accurate, clear, concise and understandable manner.
- Record messages accurately in terms of stipulated specifications, forwarding them in a timely manner.
- Assist with planning and controlling of overall workflow in and out of the Exco member’s office.
- Ensure timeous payment of all invoices on behalf of the Exco member and management team.
- Expense management.
- Keep abreast with the departmental climate and bring it to the attention of the Exco member for any relevant action.
MEETING AND EVENT MANAGEMENT
- Coordinate various events, arranging all logistics to achieve a success event this includes sourcing of venue, catering and mailing of invitations and sourcing corporate gifts.
- Make logistical arrangements for visitors.
- Participate in Team Administrator Forums as scheduled.
- Convene various meetings and functions with internal and external stakeholders, notifying all parties within stipulated periods before the scheduled meeting.
MANAGEMENT OF TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
- Liaise with Procurement department to schedule bookings of accommodation, flights and car hire.
- Organize workable travel arrangements for the Exco member and management team, which take practicalities involved in both international and local travel into consideration.
- Follow up on the timely submission and collection of relevant travel documentation such as passports and visas.
- Process requisitions and purchase orders in accordance with standard procedure.
- Acquire necessary signatures for authorization from relevant stakeholders.
- Relevant Diploma (NQF level 6).
- At least 2 years job-related experience – supporting Exco and/or Management team.
|Job Closing Date||28/07/2021|