|Company||Telesure Investment Holdings|
|Location||Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa|
Providing effective customer service with the purpose of retaining customers and building strong
customer relationships. Focus on understanding customer needs and providing a fit for purpose
solution whilst meeting various KPI's. Focus on growth of brand and process alternative solutions to
meet customer needs.
|Job Functions||Call Centre|
|Industries||Banking / Finance & Investment,Financial Services,Insurance|
- Respond professionally to client complaints and queries within agreed timeframes to ensure customer satisfaction and retention in all interactions, striving to achieve first contact resolution.
- Provide a quality service to customers, both via telephone and email.
- Determine customer’s core need, in an effort to meet their expectations from a customer and product offering point of
- Conducting needs analyses to identify most appropriate product offerings (upselling). Accurately identify the origin and reason for policy cancellations and apply effective and relative retention strategies and tools in order to retain customers.
- Effectively complete and keep up to date all required administration and accurately and comprehensively capture data of customer information across relative systems to safeguard against risk with a high degree of attention to detail and quality.
- Prioritise own workflow and ensure work is completed to the required standards of productivity, quality and timeliness; use performance management systems to improve personal performance and KPI's.
Experience & Education:
- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential);
- RE 5 (Advantageous) STI Qualification (Advantageous);
- FAIS recognized qualification (Advantageous); Class of Business Certification (Advantageous), CPD (where relevant)
- At least 2 years experience in a Service /Collections /
- Retentions environment. Advantageous: Complaint handling.
|Job Closing Date||03/12/2021|