|Reference #||# 50/03|
|Location||Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
|Job Functions||Administration,Communications,Facilities & Property Manager,Hospitality,Human Resources,Lecturer,Monitoring & Evaluation,Training|
|Industries||Facilities & Property Management,Hospitality,Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure,Human Resources,Travel / Tourism|
Key Performance Areas:
The individual occupying this position will :-
• Identify training requirements using skills- or needs assessments, in consultation with department managers and executives
• Create competency matrices, frameworks and programme outlines
• Design, develop and quality assess training material to ensure accurate, up to date and relevant content
• Plan, schedule and handle logistics for training sessions and workshops
• Conduct training using creative facilitation methodologies and techniques to ensure effective learning and development
• Plan and implement associated activities for Staff Wellness, including Culture Building, General Welfare, Charity and Enrichment, and Environmental Sustainability
• Perform management issue analysis, solutions and OD interventions
• Keep management informed about progress of tasks, objectives, duties and responsibilities
• Matric, with at least 2 years relevant experience in a training environment preferably within the Hospitality sector
• Train-the-Trainer / Facilitator Qualifications are preferred
• Previous experience within the Hospitality Industry highly advantageous
• Must be able to write training content, supported by existing SOPs, for the purpose of course development
• Must be able to facilitate face to face learning of the course content developed, to a wide audience ranging from managers to general service employees.
• MUST BE ABLE TO FULLY CONVERSE in one or preferably multiple African languages i.e. isiZulu / isiXhosa / Sesotho etc.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
• Valid drivers license & own reliable car essential!
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong facilitation / presentation skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Ms Word, MS PowerPoint and Excel) at an Intermediate Level
• The individual will be based at Head Office in Port Shepstone, but the candidate must be able to travel across SA on a regular basis including been prepared to be away from home for long periods at a time
• Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate others
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly computer literate
|Job Closing Date||30/11/2021|