|Reference #||Jupidex: Segment Lead, Hay and Forage (Sales Lead and Coordinator; North West)|
|Location||Klerksdorp, North West, South Africa|
Jupidex (Pty) Ltd, which forms part of the Plennegy Group, is a market leader in Southern Africa regarding the distribution and service of high quality equipment for Soil Preparation, Seeding, Spreading, Hay & Forage and Spraying. Founded in 1999, originally trading as Kverneland South Africa, the Head Office still remains in Pietermaritzburg in the heart of the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands. With world renowned brands such as Kverneland, McHale, Alpler, Dondi, Celikel, AgriSpread and Andreoli it emphasizes the passion Jupidex has for distributing the best Agricultural products in Southern Africa.
With extremely knowledgeable Sales Specialists and Product Managers supported by Jupidex branches and our extensive dealer networks, Jupidex makes it their goal to provide a professional service to the farmers in Southern Africa.
This candidate can reside anywhere in the North West province, however, Jupidex's head office is in Pietermaritzburg and occasional travel will be required to Pietermaritzburg.
Responsible for the development, marketing and selling -in and selling out of allocated product range in respective segment to dealers, coops and key accounts, maintaining relationships with new and existing customers (Dealers & Individual Customers) and thereby achieving or exceeding annual unit and GP sales target for allocated product range.
This position takes responsibility for sales through direct or Sales Channels. The Incumbent will deal with current and potential customers and liaise with Head Office, Sales Manager and Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Main Responsibilities include:
• Development and execution on annual Sales Budget for respective product segment.
• Configure products to be positioned competitively in the market to achieve sales targets.
• Developing the respective segment responsible for to achieve profit-by-product-line targets.
• Plan and execute activities in line with Sales & Marketing plans.
• Brand Promotion and Positioning
• Administration, Inventory Management and Control
• Present, promote & sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Post-Matric Certificate/Diploma
• Ideal: Degree in agriculture/business/marketing or a related field
• High level of product application knowledge - 5-10 years’ experience
|Job Closing Date||03/12/2021|