|Location||Cape Point, Western Cape, South Africa|
e.tv is South Africa’s biggest independent, free-to-air television channel. With over 16 million viewers, e.tv appeals to all races, ages and income groups and is the most viewed English language channel in the country. We are the destination of choice for local and international entertainment, a place where viewers can come together to set their imaginations free.
The incumbent would be required to create accurate daily transmission schedules across a multi-channel platform thus being responsible for the final schedule and the distribution of it to On Air users both internal and external as well as overseeing the transmission schedules on the day of broadcast and after hours.
1. Broadcast Management System Scheduling
- Creating an accurate daily transmission schedule.
- Maintaining the final schedule and the distribution of it to on air users both internal and external .
- Managing Daily reconciliation of transmission schedules.
- Liaising with external departments for any programme, promo discrepancies, late start times and outstanding material.
- Liaising with the Commercial Time Sales Departments for all commercial scheduling, outstanding material and over sells.
- Communicating all schedule and broadcast responsibilities to the Shift Scheduler.
3. Branding Management
- Implementing promotion planning and meeting contractual agreements.
- Scheduling channel branding.
- Viewing and scheduling of interstitial programming, channel branding and promos
4. Schedule / Playlist Management
- Identifying, prioritizing and dealing with incidents in a timely and professional manner by implementing the appropriate solution.
- Amending last minute programme changes and live broadcasts in the Final Control Room.
- Overseeing transmission schedules after hours.
A National Diploma within Marketing / Research / Communications
A Bachelors Degree within Marketing / Research / Communications Advantageous
A minimum of 1-2 years experience within a similar` role
|Job Closing Date||26/11/2021|