|Company||Clinix Health Group|
|Location||Cullinan, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Registered Nurse will promote and deliver quality patient care and wellness in accordance with industry standards and to execute Nursing
duties within the standards, procedures and protocols set down by the South African Nursing Council and Scope of Practice.
• Nursing degree/Diploma with Psychiatry.
• Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
• BLS qualification.
• Post registration experience preferred.
• Previous experience in a private hospital environment advantageous.
• Computer Literacy.
• At least 1 year Nursing Experience in Psych ward.
• Perform nursing duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and National Core
• Adhere to the principles and standards of patient advocacy according to the SANC acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct,
patient rights and Responsibility charter, National Millennium Development goals and the responsibility of continuous professional
development (CPD). Supervise, organize, lead and control quality of care work for self and the team adhering to therapeutic
standards and goals.
• Actively participate in internal and external auditing processes, for example DOH, National core standards, SHERQ, SANC and Risk
• Document patient care services by accurately charting inpatient and department records including updating care plans as patient
• Monitor activities of nurses to ensure compliance with protocols, security and safety of patient environment, Group Nursing policies
and procedures, SANC requirements on findings through regular unit rounds.
• Establish a harmonious and compassionate environment that promotes the patients mental and physical health and provide the
required support to family and friends.
• Support the Nursing Services Manager and Unit Manager in controlling budget expenditure, by ensuring nursing resource spend in
line with budget, patient care and actual activities.
|Job Closing Date||29/11/2021|