|Reference #||Fleet Agent - Pretoria|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
Provide clerical services that expedite and maintain repair and work orders and support fleet services staff to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and excellent customer service.
• Vehicle Procurement Requisition (VRP) for new vehicles.
• Oversee and assist with Fleet cards.
• Trackers, check vehicles logbooks/tracking up to date.
• Ensure Safety Equipment such as fire extinguishers and first aid kits are issued and signed off for each vehicle.
• Ensure up to date fleet licensing & renewals.
• Ensure fleet branding according to company budget and requirements.
• Ensure service /maintenance schedules are adhered to.
• Process Insurance Claims when required.
• Ensure Weekly Violation reporting.
• Ensure Weekly K53 reporting.
• Ensure Vehicle Bookings are done as and when required.
• Daily/Weekly Monthly inspections, report damage, theft, wear and tear.
• Responsible for movement and storage of stock, and vehicles offsite.
• Submission of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
• Knowledge of basic computer hardware.
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access software.
• Knowledge in operation of basic office equipment such as copiers, phones, and printers.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to read and understand written work documents.
• Ability to deal with people in a professional manner in all types of situations.
• Ability to enter noise filled work area several times per day.
• Must be willing to work long hours and on weekends if and when required.
• Physically fit.
|Job Closing Date||26/11/2021|