|Company||Clinix Health Group|
|Location||Cullinan, Gauteng, South Africa|
To take responsibility for efficiently leading all activities within the Unit, providing leadership and direction to all staff, and
promoting quality patient care and patient experience through operational excellence whilst maintain the highest standards of
professionalism and respect. In addition, to ensure cost effective service delivery within legal parameters, policies and procedures.
• B. Cur/Diploma in General Nursing.
• Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
• Further Business Management qualification advantageous.
• Updated BLS/ACLS/PALS/ATLS advantageous.
• Must have worked in nursing groups
• 3+ years’ experience at a managerial/supervisory level. Kronos Management experience.
• Perform all duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and National Core
• Adhere to the principles and standards of Patient Advocacy according to SANC Acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct,
Patient rights and Responsibility Charter., National Millennium Development goals and responsibility of Continuous Professional
• Promote effective and quality patient care through the application of relevant policies and procedures and efficient management of
day-to-day Unit activities.
• Conduct ward rounds to ensure compliance with protocols, security, safe patient environment, policies, procedures and the Groups
patient care standards.
• Manage cost center and operational unit activities and processes including control of equipment, resources and stock, to required
levels and according to prescribed guidelines in an effective and efficient manner.
• Manage staff including agency staff and identify and implement quality improvement opportunities.
|Job Closing Date||29/11/2021|