|Company||Letshego Financial Services Lesotho (LFSL)|
|Location||Maseru, Maseru, Lesotho|
The main purpose of the Operational Risk Lead will be to ensure the implementation of the risk strategy and framework within Letshego Financial Services Lesotho.
|Job Functions||Risk Analysis,Risk Management|
Critical Deliverables /Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Implement measures and processes to identify, assess and manage risks of the subsidiary.
2. Analyse and review business processes to align them to the business strategy and regulatory requirements.
3. Manage portfolio risk management.
4. Investigate and report incidents and breakdown in procedures.
5. Oversee the annual review of risk self-assessments and registers.
6. Promote high ethical standards within the business.
7. Implement and manage fraud prevention policies and tools.
8. Monitor the implementation of recommended audit resolutions.
Bachelor’s degree Risk Management, Finance, Business, Economics
At least 3 years’ experience in Operational Risk within Financial Services
International certifications in Risk management, such as CIRM, CRCM or ICM
•In-depth technical knowledge and understanding of lending practices
•A good understanding of the micro lending industry regulatory environment and the relevant legislative framework
•Business understanding; a good understanding of business operations, processes and procedures
•Decision making; ability to make confident and informed decisions for the benefit of the company
•Effective communication; conveying information and ideas through a variety of communication mediums to business.
|Job Closing Date||06/12/2021|
Any problems with registering/uploading your CV, please contact the HR Administrator at