|Location||Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa|
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating fibre marketing across three regions on behalf of the National Support Office. This role will be based in Stellenbosch with the option of remote working.
|Industries||ICT - Information & Communications Technology,Telecommunications|
• Manages the marketing, advertising and PR components of fibre marketing projects on behalf of Herotel for three regional hubs.
• Involvement during every step of a fibre project during the build phase, from wayleave to live network, ensuring that all marketing & communication follows standard operating procedures.
• Assist the Regional Commercial teams access shared resources, including creative studio, digital marketing support, PR, and ensuring they get what they need timeously.
• Briefs both the creative studio and the digital media buyer on marketing requirements.
• Attends weekly commercial status meetings along with the regions they look after.
• Buys local media on behalf of the regional hub, including:
• Responsible for ensuring that the fibre build PR budget is adhered to and that the value is maximised.
• Manage reactive PR to ensure that the company’s reputation and image is protected at all times.
• Tracking and reporting on key metrics on behalf of the business.
• Measuring NPS on behalf of the regional hub’s they represent through Qualtrics.
• Ad-Hoc projects, as required by the business on an on-going basis.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in Marketing or Advertising.
• Excellent organisation skills i.e., able to plan, prioritise, co-ordinate and control.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work quickly and under pressure.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Time management skills.
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Marketing degree or relevant qualification
|Job Closing Date||07/12/2021|